Monday, January 31, 2011

Some music for you

In the next few days I will present to you some of my favorite bands and songs. I'm some kind of metal / rock / punk fan only that you know what you have to expect.

I want to start with my favorite band Blind Guardian. It is a german speed / power metal band. It was formed in 1986 and is still active. Theire lyrical themes are Lord of the Rings and the whole Tolkin world and other fantasy stuff.
I've seen them live two times and the last one was in october. It was really great.


They have 9 studio albums and so i could only present a very small part of them. But if you like these ones you could find a lot more on youtube.

Feel free to let me know you opinion.
Do you like them?
Do you know them before?
What's you fav. song?

19 comments:

  1. German beat has certain fan base in Japan. Among them, Helloween has been popular until today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. Blind Guardian has also a live album which is called "Tokio Tales". Guess where it was recorded :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice i like!

    your friend,
    ectomorphmuscle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The second song was my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh god, love this band. I havn't listened to them in years and had all but forgotten about them!

    To Spotify!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice metal music posts, looking forward to more!
    followed and supporting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. blind guardians guitar riffs are sick

    ReplyDelete
  8. Blind Guardian is one of my favorite bands ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think you should check out Nightwish if you haven't already. Love them!
    Followed and supported.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I also did like that second song. Good work.

    http://reasonsoup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty nice stuff, need to check out some more bands!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my God.

    This is epic.

    Thanks for the share!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews