Thursday, January 27, 2011

Some Old Pic's

Hey Folks

I browsed through my data and found some screenshot folders.
That is why I want to share some pictures out of my World of Warcraft career with you today. I had a great time in this game and have found a lot of great people. I've quitted a half year ago but these pictures always give me back the whole game feeling. I miss it a bit but havent actually the time to play again. And I have heared that the game now suxx.
So it is time for some nostalgica!

9 comments:

  1. It's like looking at pictures of your past life, then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the first picture is really wonderful and i know how nostalgic it can be watching old wow screens even though it sounds a bit nerdish :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. blizzard was persuaded by the gop to make the game less fun because of the economy.

    so i heard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. good times!

    ectomorphmuscle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That first pic is a really nice shot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha, i felt the same way about Maplestory when I played then quit. I was reminded of it, nostalgia'd hard, then tried to play again, but it sucked. can't go back

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have also several screenshots from games I have played somewhere on my HDD and every time I find them, a wave of nostalgia comes at me

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews